Prosonic Studios License Agreement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
The terms "File", "Files", or "File(s)" in this Agreement are used to
represent both the MIDI pattern stored in the MIDI file and the File itself.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION TO YOUR ACCESS
TO AND USE OF ANY FILE(S). DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING ANY FILE(S) FROM
Prosonic Studios, LLC CONFIRMS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND FORMS
A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND Prosonic Studios, LLC. Prosonic Studios, LLC
reserves the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time,
and you agree to be bound by such changes. If you do not agree to the following
terms, as may be amended, do not download or use any File(s).
All Files on this site are provided "AS-IS." We do not provide any express
or implied warranties of merchantability, suitability of any form for your
particular needs, and/or completeness of any file. Files are used at your
own risk. In no event will we (Prosonic Studios, LLC), our agents, partners
or affiliates be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,
exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement
of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business
interruption) however caused and based on any theory of liability, whether in
contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising
in any way out of the use of this site or the files provided by this site, even
if advised of the possibility of such damage.
The Files are copyrighted and protected under the various laws of the United States,
International treaties and other applicable laws. The Files shall remain the sole
and exclusive property of Prosonic Studios, LLC. Use of the Files is licensed, not
sold, pursuant to the terms of this License Agreement. Use of the Files without
agreeing to this License Agreement, or a breach of these License Agreement terms,
is copyright infringement.
1. LICENSE TERMS
A. Permitted Uses: You may,
- Store Files on Storage Media (like CD ROM) for a, single, personal back up;
- Use the Files to create your own larger musical composition(s);
- Use the larger musical composition(s), that you create, for either profit or non-profit.
B. Prohibited Uses: You may NOT,
- Distribute the Files or sublicense, transfer, or assign the rights of the Files;
- Reverse engineer any part of the Files;
- Remove the copyright from the Files;
- Use the Files as part of any product or service that you either sell or give away;
- Use the Files to create audio loops that you sell or give away;
- Use the Files that would in anyway compete with Prosonic Studios, LLC. Prosonic Studios, LLC is in the business of licensing: music software, MIDI patterns & loops, and audio patterns & loops to its customers.
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS
- All other rights not expressly granted to you are reserved solely for Prosonic Studios, LLC.
A. You fully agree and warrant that:
- You are at least eighteen years of age and have the full right and authority to enter into this License on behalf of you and/or your company, employer or principal;
- You do not reside in any country to which export of US products are prohibited or restricted and you may not ship, transfer or export any of the Files into any country or use any of the Files in any manner prohibited by any laws, restrictions or regulations;
- You will hold all passwords in the strictest of confidence. You may not share or disclose any password to any other user or third party. If you breach any provision of this section, we shall be entitled to (i) terminate this Agreement immediately, (ii) retain all payments paid pursuant to this Agreement and, (iii) seek any legal or equitable remedies.
4. ENTIRE CONTRACT
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT,
AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE
THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN
YOU AND Prosonic Studios, LLC, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR
AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND
Prosonic Studios, LLC RELATING TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PURCHASE ORDER TERMS (EVEN IF SUCH TERMS ARE
SUBSEQUENT TO THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT). FAQ'S, OTHER EXPLANATIONS,
AND TEXT IN Prosonic Studios, LLC WEB SITES. WEB SITES ARE FOR YOUR
INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS, PART OF
THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE IN THIS AGREEMENT.